Are you ready to work with a company that truly understands and values the financial impact of high-level case management?
Our MedPartners Case Management & Quality Care division values case management professionals and understands the importance of highly skilled and experienced licensed social workers. As a result, we have numerous openings with very competitive pay rates and educational opportunities!
Below are the skills, education and experience requirements for our LCSW and LMSW positions:
- Must have a Social Work License (either LCSW OR LMSW).
- Must be able to conduct psycho-social assessments and help with complex/high acuity cases, including substance abuse.
- Must have experience working with physicians, staff, patients and their families in helping them identify the appropriate resources during their stay and resources for their discharge (SNF, DME, etc.).
- Must have strong communication skills for working with patients and families.
- Must have experience with Cerner.
- Must have a strong social work background in an acute care hospital, fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills and self-motivation.