THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto and has made MedPartners one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as a Healthcare Recruiter. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Account Manager position at MedPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together and have you become a successful Sales Account Manager and leader. You will go through our training and mentor program. We will combine your attributes with our experience and training to leading you into a role as a successful Account Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Develop, implement sales strategies, expanding current business and identifying new opportunities within the healthcare staffing and services marketplace and your specified geographic region.
- Identify staffing needs of clients and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
We are a company looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-starter mentality; these qualities lead to a successful long term career with advancement into management positions within MedPartners.
- 2+ years of experience in staffing; healthcare staffing a plus.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
- Service-oriented sales approach.
- Experience in phone sales environment.
- Must be able to take risks and make quick decisions.
- Must be resourceful to learn new things.
- Must have people skills and be able to surpass customer expectations.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Able to adapt to change and take on special projects of a varied nature as required.
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, self-motivated, proven leaders succeed in our environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive, diplomatic, courteous and firm.
- Active listening abilities.
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives and the ability to negotiate.
- Have a track record of retaining customers.
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them.
- Ability to generate qualified leads for salesforce.
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day.
- Experience tracking daily activity.
MedPartners Total Revenue Integrity Solutions (TRIS) help healthcare facilities maximize revenue throughout every stage of care. Offering proven talent consisting of experienced, credentialed staff, MedPartners has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities execute the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing health informatics landscape. MedPartners offers specially tailored solutions to meet a facility’s unique needs throughout the revenue cycle. Specialty areas include acute care case management, clinical documentation improvement, coding compliance audit services, coding services, registry services, and specialty educational services through MedPartners University. Some of our recent accolades include:
MedPartners won Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Talent Diamond Award for providing superior service to job seekers, Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award for superior service to clients, and was named one of the 2017 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts!
We offer a competitive salary and an aggressive commission structure developed to pay out better than our competitors. We have an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k), vacation, personal and holiday pay. MedPartners also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, and long term disability coverage.
To apply or inquire please contact firstname.lastname@example.org