Your medical facility is only as good as your registry programs.
If your programs are struggling to find top registry staff, we can help. If you are in the process of implementing a new and/or improved program, we can help. If you want to grow your business without sacrificing your standards on deliverables, we can help.
MedPartners can help your registry programs grow. Here’s how:
Oncology Data Management
We understand the importance of experienced, certified and credentialed registry professionals. We’re passionate about finding the right candidates who will help you grow your facility. We’ll assess your specific needs to create a unique and personalized solution, and we’ll incorporate the following services to do so:
- Oncology data management
- ACS CoC-Approved Programs
- Federal Registry (NPCR)
- State Reporting
- Central Cancer Registry (NAACCR)
- SEER Abstracting
- Follow Up
- Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement
- Efficiency Evaluation
- Registry Operations Consultation
- Training and Mentorship
- Comprehensive Cancer Program Review
- Interim Management
- Policies and Procedures
Bone Marrow Transplant
When you need to find Clinical Research Professionals (CCRP) or Certified Registrars (CTRs) for your Bone Marrow Transplant Registry, MedPartners can help.
We know you need more than just someone in the job; you need the right person. And we’ll help you find the right person by incorporating their working knowledge of Blood and Marrow Transplant protocols to assess your specific needs and find your ideal solution using:
- Electronic data submission to CIBMTR utilizing FormsNet 3
- Integration and abstracting of clinical data on recipient and donor for research and nonresearch participants
- Manage CIBMTR data requests for meta-analysis
- Data management required for CIBMTR CPI (Continuous Process Improvement) maintenance
- National Donor Marrow Program (NMDP) Post-Transplant Traxis Application
- Completion and compliance of bone marrow data management forms
Trauma Registry Services
When you need Certified Trauma Registrars and Trauma Managers capable of supporting your trauma program, partnering with MedPartners can mean finding the right staff, quickly. And we’ll incorporate the following services offerings when we build our custom solution to fit your specific needs:
- Data Abstracting and Analysis
- Performance Improvement Review and Process Development
- Validation and Reporting
- Verification/Reverification or State Designation Assistance
- Pre-Survey Consultation
- PRQ Preparation and Submission
- ACS or State Survey Oversight
- ICD-10 Customized Training
- Education and Training
We understand your critical need for top professionals. We understand that it isn’t enough to just hire employees who look good on paper. We know you need staff who can hit the ground running. Our proven track record speaks for itself when it comes to providing credentialed registry professionals to clinical environments on a direct hire, contract-to-hire or contract basis. We vet all candidates thoroughly to ensure you get the experts you need when you need them.
By partnering with the registry experts at MedPartners, you get more than just a staffing agency; you get industry-respected professionals who pair their passion with their commitment to excellence to help you grow your facility.